Friday, April 10, 2009

Yasoda Kumar Das

When I was a new bhakta, started coming to temple , one day I saw gurumahraj in the temple hall delivering lecture. I was attracted to his personality very much. Two or three days after this I had a dream guru maharaj came in the dream. He said, “With in a year I will initiate you”. Actually at that time I don’t even know what is initiation. Then I joined in ISKCON Chennai  as a full time devotee. I realized just by his darshan he had purified me.  It is not possible for everyone to just leave house, join and become full time all of a sudden when the family situation is also favourable. After joining  ISKCON I learnt many things. When Gurumaharaj came next time I got initiation. By his mercy I am able to continue my spiritual life even today eventhough now I staying with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction


Dear Devotees,
We dedicate this blog for the pleasure of all vaishnavas. The anecdotes collected here are from people residing in different part of the globe. Though physically thousands of kilometers apart yet there is one thing common in all of us, we feel inspired by HH Jayapataka Swami. Reasons could be different but object is same! We invite you to read these offerings and get stimulated. And as you enjoy reading these; please share the interactions with His Holiness that you treasure in this forum. Pen down your offerings to Tarini Radha DD (tariniradha@pamho.net), Chennai, South India.

Song with Translation

Song with Translation