Friday, April 10, 2009

Bhakti Shakti Devi Dasi

   I like to express an incident happened in my life. My sister, her son and I went to Pandarpur. As my sister had lost her husband she arranged this pilgrim program. When we were returning from Pandarpur, about three or four stations before Renikunta, my sister became unconscious and motionless. Passengers in my compartment found a doctor to give treatment to my sister. A doctor attended and advised that it was brain haemorrhage, hence that she should be taken to hospital. When the train arrived at Renikunta we got down with the help of other passengers. From there, we went to the nearest hospital where they advised to take my sister to Tirupati hospital immediately. Meanwhile I was greatly confused and frustrated having seen these happenings around us. But I never stopped praying and chanting constantly the mahamantra. Although I was constantly praying and chanting a thought suddenly dawned upon my mind that we should ask Krishna through guru maharaj . I pronounced guru pranam mantra once. Immediately to my wonder and surprise my sister slightly opened her eyes and looked at us. Again she became unconscious. Having seen all these incidents my sister’s son became nervous. I felt very much that after his father’s death he felt deeply about his mother’s condition. I must say here that I was constantly praying lord krsna through guru to give me strength to beat all these. Often I was consoling him.

In Tirupathi hospital they attended immediately and advised that we could travel to Chennai. In Chennai she underwent an operation. This incident increased my faith on gurudev by His mercy she is fine now and initiated by Guru Maharaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction


Dear Devotees,
We dedicate this blog for the pleasure of all vaishnavas. The anecdotes collected here are from people residing in different part of the globe. Though physically thousands of kilometers apart yet there is one thing common in all of us, we feel inspired by HH Jayapataka Swami. Reasons could be different but object is same! We invite you to read these offerings and get stimulated. And as you enjoy reading these; please share the interactions with His Holiness that you treasure in this forum. Pen down your offerings to Tarini Radha DD (tariniradha@pamho.net), Chennai, South India.

Song with Translation

Song with Translation