Friday, April 10, 2009

Radha Priya devi dasi

   Chennai ISKCON conducts wonderful ratha yatra every year. One such rathyatra I was praying to Jagannath , please guide me to find a guru. As I was from a typical brahmin family, I was a little confused by seeing western saints. I was holding rath rope and pulling and praying to Krsna, Jagannath that “O,Krsna,Lord of universe, please show me my spiritual master by some symptoms. Then only I will agree”. On the rath HH Bhanu Swami Maharaj was sitting and distributing prasadam. HH Jayapataka Maharaj was performing kirtan in the rath procession. He was surrounded by many devotees in a circular manner like cakra vyuh, Inner circle his servants,2nd circle kirtan party ,3rd circle devotees. HH JPs maharaj broke the circle came out right directly to me [as I was pulling rath] and looked at me for more than 20secs. He caught the rath rope right next to me and pulled for another 10 secs. Immediately I felt that He is guiding me to approach the Lord. Then Gurumaharaj went back and joined the kirtan party. I thanked Krsna who answered my prayers immediately, and accepted Him as my spiritual master. Whenever I spiritually progress I thank my gurumaharaj deep from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction


Dear Devotees,
We dedicate this blog for the pleasure of all vaishnavas. The anecdotes collected here are from people residing in different part of the globe. Though physically thousands of kilometers apart yet there is one thing common in all of us, we feel inspired by HH Jayapataka Swami. Reasons could be different but object is same! We invite you to read these offerings and get stimulated. And as you enjoy reading these; please share the interactions with His Holiness that you treasure in this forum. Pen down your offerings to Tarini Radha DD (tariniradha@pamho.net), Chennai, South India.

Song with Translation

Song with Translation